Download Windows Movie Maker [Old Version] From Windows Movie Maker. we provide Free Windows Movie Maker phones and tables latest version. you can download.
Windows Movie Maker Description:
Movie Maker 2012 Free Video Editor is the perfect tool for anyone who wants a cheap and simple way to edit videos. The software comes with all the essential functions that you will need to get started cutting, splicing and altering video clips to suit your purposes. MovieMaker 2016 With Windows Movie Maker 2012, you can easily make your movie from your images and videos collections. Publish your video to the Internet or DVD. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista. With Top Win Movie Maker, you can quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies. Add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to help tell your story. Share the movie with friends and family. Windows Movie Maker 2012 is an exceptionally prominent and flexible free video altering device that is a piece of the Windows Essentials 2012 programming suite. The program is an editorial manager that permits even amateurs to alter their recordings and include various impacts and advances. With such a significant number of individuals transferring individual recordings to Facebook and YouTube, this simple to utilize motion picture creation programming is an incredible decision for generally clients. One of the ongoing updates to the program is that it currently exploits equipment increasing speed to accelerate the way toward sending out, changing over and sparing video documents. Another element that clients will love is the video adjustment include. Since not all cameras have this component and the lion’s share of individual recordings are not shot with tripods, this permits even insecure home recordings to look smooth and relentless. This video editorial manager likewise enables clients to remove areas of video, from the earliest starting point, end or center of film and add sound tracks to documents. Furthermore, with the video course of events highlight, individuals can see where the sound tracks are going in reference to the video document. Clients can spare their last altered video to various diverse video characteristics and sizes, with the goal that documents can without much of a stretch be shared to PCs, informal communities and cell phones. Also, Windows Movie Maker 2012 enables clients to make storyboards, alter various diverse video documents together and modify sound levels. While this device is amazing for tenderfoots with just essential needs, it’s anything but a device for cutting edge clients who require all the more altering and sifting choices.
- Windows Movie Maker Step-by-Step Download & Installation Instructions
- Windows Movie Maker 2019 Video Tutorial on YouTube
- How to Import Images and Videos?
- How to Add Music and fit the movie?
- How to Add Text/Opener/End?
Windows System Requirements for Windows Movie Maker
Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 8, or 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 10, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 support. SSE2 is supported on Pentium 4 processors or newer, and AMD K8 processors or newer.
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
Internet connection: Online services require dial-up or high-speed Internet access (provided separately—local or long-distance charges might apply). High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
Graphics card: Windows Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9.0c or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher. For DirectX 9 hardware on Windows 7, go to Windows Update.
Features of Windows Movie Maker
As well as being free to download and use, Movie Maker Free Video Editor comes with an expansive library of features.
- Basic video editing (trim, split, join)
- Output video quality
- Making slideshow from photos and video clips
- Adding background music to video (built-in audio track or from local hard drives)
- Add text caption
- Add photo overlay to the video
- Photo transitions
- Photo editing (rotate, crop, enhancement)
- Video transitions
- Audio volume
- Music editor(trimming, fade in, fade out, silence)
- Fast/Slow motion
- With Windows Movie Maker, it’s easy to organize and select the photos and videos you want to use in your next movie.
- Windows Movie Maker, it’s easy to organize and select the photos and videos you want to use in your next movie.
- Windows Movies Maker, you can add text, transitions, effects, and more. Change as much as you want, or let Movies Maker do it for you.
- Post your movie to your favorite sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Windows Live SkyDrive, and many others,
- Just pick the photos and videos you want to use, and Movies Maker does the rest.
- Once your movie’s done, it’s easy to post it on popular social networking and video sharing sites.
- Import photos and videos from your PC or camera into Movies Maker to start making movies.
- Make your movie look like you want it to, with editing tools that let you easily trim, split, and speed up or slow down your film.
- Add and edit your movie’s soundtrack. Adjust the volume, fade music in or out, and more.
Download For Windows Movie Maker Free Old Version
Movie Maker 2018 （for All Windows OS）
Movie Maker 2016 (for Windows 7/8/10)
Movie Maker Classic (for Windows XP/Vista)