Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2020
If you looking on the internet an amazing Romantic and loving event of Valentines Day to send a Romantic type material search so, you come to the right place now a day shares with you Valentine’s day quotes you can send with your life partner, husband, girlfriend, make inspire for love words. So a lot of peoples confused it what is written valentine’s day card, now this article solves your problem many more things added in this post to describe most beautiful cute love words to inspire in Valentine’s day a special week. This all Valentine Day 2020 Quotes Perfect for You and Inspirational Words of Wisdom. You can also check out Happy Valentine’s Day 2020.
It’s a day for everybody in a connection to express their love. It can also be an excellent time to encourage those who aren’t in a romantic relationship. Use these examples to write to your card. Edit a person to your taste. These wishes are an honest, funny, poetic, and playful combination. You are said to feel life all around you when you are in love. All wait for the Day of Valentine to be present to express to their soulmates their infinite love. On this day of the lover, love is celebrated and relationships are defined in a new way. Choose from the collection and start with these lovely San Valentino quotes to create the aura of love.
Valentines Day Quotes 2020
- You may hold my arms for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
- I know I can’t fall asleep being in Love because my reality is better than my dreams.
- It does sound funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much I love you, I will keep kissing you forever and ever.
- For many years I experienced dreamless and dull nights. But the moment you came, into my life, everything seemed just perfect and you changed the color of my life.
- We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that, all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings.
- The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi
- Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey – Lord Byron.
- True love is difficult to find, great to have, easy to lose, but hard to forget, I love you forever.
- This fire that we call love is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. ― Aberjhani
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Her
- Valentines Day puts a lot of pressure on men to find the right gift, to say and do the right things. All I need is your hand in mine to be blissfully happy this Valentine Day, I love you.
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
- Lucretius said, “We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson
- If you wake up and were asked to have a desire, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see mango in a papaya tree.
- I may not always let you know, What I’m feeling deep inside? The sensations and the feelings, That I sometimes pretend to hide.
- I Will Never Give Up On You And You Will Never Give Up On Me. I Will Always Be There For You Just Like I Was When We First Met.
- Within You, I Lose Myself. When You Are Not There, I Wish I Am Lost Again.
- Even If The Days Would Turn Into Nights And Oceans Are Dried Up, As Long As I Am With You, My World Is Alright.
Valentine’s Day Quotes For Him
- This Valentine’s Day is extra special because I get to celebrate it with the most caring, and handsome man that ever walked on Earth!
- I am so blissfully happy to have found the perfect man. Just the thought of you makes, my heart race and my knees get weak. I’m crazy about you!
- If there’s one thing you and I agree on, it’s that you are indeed the most handsome, caring and romantic man that ever lived!
- Every day we share together; we’re creating our very own fairytale. Happy, Valentine’s Day to my sweet prince! I look forward to our happily ever after
- Some people say they want a prince charming, but I, on the other hand, say I don’t. That’s because I have a guy; billion times better than that.
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- I will be waiting for your love instead of the heart-shaped gifts and cards on this Valentine’s Day because your love is more important than any other gift in the world.
- When my heart beats, it takes your name, but alas! It beats because you are there.
Cute Valentine’s Day Quotes
- I think you are suffering from the lack of Vitamin me.
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
- When a couple is arguing over who loves who more, the one that gives up is the real winner.
- If there’s no love in the world, let’s make some.
- Do you have a Band-Aid, because I just scraped my knee falling in love with you?
- I slipped on a banana peel and I fell in love with the person who helped me up.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and the love; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- I don’t care if you’re sick, I’ll kiss you because you’re worth catching a cold over.
- I’m flying high because your love gives me wings.
- Calling me cute is nice, calling me hot is great, but calling me yours is all I want.
Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes
- You’re the reason I look down at my phone and smile. And then walk into a pole.
- Love doesn’t have a price tag on it, but all its accessories have.
- Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Loveday, while men name it as extortion day.
- My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to. – By Rita Rudner
- This Valentine’s Day, don’t be alone. Join Bajrang Dal today !!
- Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife. –Groucho Marx
- Being a good husband is like being a stand-up comic. You need 10 years before you can call yourself a beginner.” — Jerry Seinfeld
- They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug?
- I don’t always get asked out on a date but when I do, it’s on April 1st.
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
- Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. – Lord Byron
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.
- Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- When love is not madness, it is not loved.
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
- Love is metaphysical gravity.
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.
- Love is being stupid together.
- Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- And suddenly all the love songs were about you.
Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul.
What to Write in Valentine’s Day Card
- I guess today is just as good of a day as any to tell you how I feel about you.
- Romance is easy when the one you adore is as amazing as you.
- I love celebrating our love the way we do. We always have a good time.
- I just have one question for you. How did I get so lucky to have you as my Valentine?
- You are my sweet candy. You are my beautiful flower. You are my perfect Valentine’s Day present.
- Valentine’s Day helps to remind me how special you are to me. We were made for each other.
- I want to experience Valentine’s Day with all my senses. I want to experience you with all my senses.
- Valentine’s Day would be a sad day without you. I can’t imagine not having you now.
- No chocolates or other candies can be as sweet as you. No teddy bear can be as cuddly, and no roses can be as beautiful.
- If our love was a song, I’d want to blast it all the time. And I’d dance to it with you.
- I wasn’t sure what to say on Valentine’s Day. Chocolate covered cherries, roses, and red are symbols of words I wish I could have said.
- You are my comfort when I am feeling down and the smile I feel even when I frown. Thanks for being mine.
- Some people say Valentine’s Day is just another day for card companies, flower shops, and candy companies to make more money. I disagree, I think it’s the best excuse for all of us to show each other how much we love our significant other the way we should every day.
- I hope you can feel my love this Valentine’s day even though I can’t be with you. Cupid has a long-range arrow for us. I am confident in Cupid’s marksmanship nevertheless. (Long distance message)
- You are a beautiful person on the inside and the outside. I love hanging out with you and appreciate having you in my life.
- If it wasn’t for the mushy feeling you give me, I wouldn’t be able to stand the mushiness of Valentine’s Day. Thanks to you, I can enjoy Feb 14th.
- I’ve been thinking of some adjectives to describe you, but then I realized those same adjectives could describe my gift to you: beautiful, sweet, etc.
Valentine’s Day Quotes and Sayings
- I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.
- Valentine’s Day puts a magnifying glass on the love people take for granted on a daily basis.
- The divorce rate proves that cupid’s aim has been a little off these days.
- Chocolate covered cherries, roses, and teddy bears are way too pleasant to symbolize real genuine love.
- Valentine’s Day is actually not for the romantics, it’s for the lonely to feel even more lonely than they already did on regular days.
- If you have a special someone on Valentine’s Day, she should know how special she is before Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is a great day to surprise your girlfriend with a romantic gesture. There’s no way she’ll be expecting it on that day.
- Nothing is more romantic than going out on the busiest date night of the year. That’s why so many people do it every year on Valentine’s Day.
You can now use your own words to create the best quotes for Valentine’s day. Consider how well you know your recipient before you start writing. Think about what stage of the relationship you are in if you are romantically coupled. This gives you an idea of how and what tone you need to deal with the card. You will also write a more meaningful message by keeping your recipient in mind. Are they a witch who loves laughing? Or would it be more of a cutesy saying? Although it may be a challenge to put our senses in words, it is always best to talk from the heart.