Download Windows Movie Maker  From Windows Movie Maker. we provide Free Windows Movie Maker phones and tables latest version. you can download.
Windows Movie Maker Description:
An Application Windows Movie Maker 2019 Your very own movie studio at the tip of your fingers. Movie Maker Free Video Editor is the perfect tool for anyone who wants a cheap and simple way to edit videos. The software comes with all the essential functions that you will need to get started cutting, splicing and altering video clips to suit your purposes. MovieMaker 2018 With Windows Movie Maker, you can easily make your movie from your images and videos collections. Publish your video to the Internet or DVD. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista. VideoWin Movie Maker 2018 is a video creating/editing software application, designed for Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Vista. Download the Best Windows Movie Maker Software for making your movies. Windows Movie Maker is the official video editor developed by Microsoft. The advantage of this software is that it provides many video effects that can be easily applied. The software also supports video cropping. Windows Movie Maker is a free video editing program that allows users to create, edit & share videos. As of 2018, however, the download source has changed. As a simple video editor, Windows Movie Maker is great. You can put together video clips, add captions, audio, titles and end credits. Various effects, animations, and transitions are available. TopWin-Movie-Maker is a website to download Top Win Movie Maker Software for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. All setup packages are standalone install packages. The audio tracks can then be exported in the form of a sound file instead of a video file.
- Windows Movie Maker Step-by-Step Download & Installation Instructions
- Windows Movie Maker 2019 Video Tutorial on YouTube
- How to Import Images and Videos?
- How to Add Music and fit the movie?
- How to Add Text/Opener/End?
Windows System Requirements for Windows Movie Maker
Operating system: 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 7, or 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 8, or 32- or 64-bit version of Windows 10, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 support. SSE2 is supported on Pentium 4 processors or newer, and AMD K8 processors or newer.
Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
Resolution: 1024 × 576 minimum
Internet connection: Online services require dial-up or high-speed Internet access (provided separately—local or long-distance charges might apply). High-speed Internet access is recommended for some features.
Graphics card: Windows Movie Maker requires a graphics card that supports DirectX 9.0c or higher and Shader Model 2 or higher. For DirectX 9 hardware on Windows 7, go to Windows Update.
Features of Windows Movie Maker
As well as being free to download and use, Movie Maker Free Video Editor comes with an expansive library of features.
- Basic video editing (trim, split, join)
- Output video quality
- Making slideshow from photos and video clips
- Adding background music to video (built-in audio track or from local hard drives)
- Add text caption
- Add photo overlay to the video
- Photo transitions
- Photo editing (rotate, crop, enhancement)
- Video transitions
- Audio volume
- Music editor(trimming, fade in, fade out, silence)
- Fast/Slow motion
- With Windows Movie Maker, it’s easy to organize and select the photos and videos you want to use in your next movie.
- Windows Movie Maker, it’s easy to organize and select the photos and videos you want to use in your next movie.
- Windows Movie Maker, you can add text, transitions, effects, and more. Change as much as you want, or let Movie Maker do it for you.
- Post your movie to your favorite sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Windows Live SkyDrive, and many others,
- Just pick the photos and videos you want to use, and Movie Maker does the rest.
- Once your movie’s done, it’s easy to post it on popular social networking and video sharing sites.
- Import photos and videos from your PC or camera into Movie Maker to start making movies.
- Make your movie look like you want it to, with editing tools that let you easily trim, split, and speed up or slow down your film.
- Add and edit your movie’s soundtrack. Adjust the volume, fade music in or out, and more.